Paradise Flooring is the only distributor in Hawaii to carry Inovar Laminate.
Inovar is the MOST Water-Resistant laminate on the market today.
Inovar is designed to withstand humid, tropical environments much like the Hawaiian Islands.
Inovar is the only laminate flooring product that uses a High Density Fiberboard [HDF] core composed of tropical hardwood fibers. Other laminates use an HDF core made of soft wood fibers such as Pine, which can absorb up to 28% of moisture. Inovar laminates will absorb less than 10% of moisture, making them the MOST Water-Resistant Laminate.
Inovar is manufactured with an Aluminum Oxide coating. This highly anti-abrasive protective overlay protects the flooring against scuffs, scratches and wear. Aluminum Oxide is the 4th hardest material known to man!
All joints of the locking system are waxed to prevent any excess noise caused by expansion and contraction. This also helps to ensure that the boards are resistant to water.
Inovar is resistant to ultraviolet rays, making it suitable for areas exposed to sunlight.
Laminate flooring is generally preferred over carpet for a healthier living environment. It is hygienic and easy to clean, and does not breed dust-mites and other harmful microorganisms that can cause allergies.
Inovar is stronger, more durable, and longer lasting than other brands due to its hardwood fiber core.
• Dimensions: Thickness: 8.3mm X Width: 7.5” X Length: 4.2’
• Valinge Interlocking System Which Does Not Require Any Glue.
• The Laminate Comes In A Square Edge, Meaning That The Floor Lays Flat Without Any Grooves.
• This Product Is AC4 Rated, So It Is Suitable For Heavy Residential And Light Commercial Use.
- Dimensions: Thickness: 12mm x Width: 5.4” x Length: 3.94’
- This style of laminate sounds more like a real solid wood floor when walking on it due to its thicker core.
- This laminate comes in a formed (beveled) edge with an embossed top layer which resembles the look and feel of a solid wood floor.
- This product is AC5 rated, which is the highest durability rating. This makes it suitable for commercial projects.
- The factory recommends gluing the joints for added stability.